Wednesday 8 December 2010

Pom Poko~

What...?

I don't know. The subs came out 2 secs later and some just sorta skipped... But, I get the whole story, I just don't get the names... Uhh... What what what forest??? And What's Pom Poko? Their clan? Or something?

Who knew... Male raccoons can stretch their private part, and use it as a weapon, and parachutes... Wont that hurt...???





Seen Wipe-Out???
Big balls can't even compare to their big balls~



Tanuki~

Tanuki~

Come out and let's play together~

One big happy family^^
I wish I can join in...


They use to be so happy... UNTIL... People start developing.

CHOP

CHOP

CHOP

BUILD

BUILD

BUILD

It's all people ever do. Yeah... Gonta was right... They should have killed us. And I wondered why raccoons and foxes steal food... Or eat from the trash... They have nothing left because of THIS.

The most dulan part... To me... Is when the Wonderland company president said that the... uhh... Demon Festival was their doing and all that... See his ugly face also beh song... Forgot to screenshot... One of the tanuki elder died because of Operation Poltergeist and that *you know what I'm going to say* took credit for everything... Served him right when they robbed him. They should have killed him too.

Preparations~
Ehh... Totoro was there???!
Or was this edited...? 




I still can't get Country Road outta my head, and I feel like listening to it every time when I'm spacing out. Listening to it now =D The Japanese version from Whispers of the Heart 

Haha... Uwwww~

Started my math tuition at my granpa's... Suddenly... I feel hope again... That I'll get an A for it next year and make everybody go 'WTF?!'... Which I seriously doubt that they will...

At least humans are not so bad... At least there's a park for them, and they seemed happy too... I feel like being a raccoon... A one that can transform... Once you think about it... Tanuki and I have similar personalities, I'm half way there... If it's about the size. Tanuki are BAD at concentrating, and they always think about food, and they're very fun and happy, and very cute~

 Awww.... Isn't it cute...

Foxes are cute too... Too bad that they're cunning... Are they really? You know... I've never been robbed by a fox... So... What's the story??


It doesn't look cunning to me... Well... Maybe a little... But still...It's cute^^

I wish that in real life... Animals would stand up and oppose for once... I'd rather be eaten by a wolf, than be slaughtered by some dude who robs people, then kills them. 

No place's safe. Well... not even your  house. People get so desperate that they break and enter your house. What happened to the police???  Don't know... *COUGH*drinking kopi-o*COUGH*

Time to end this post.

Do not underestimate raccoons. They have clan wars, and big balls. 



Uhh... I thought that Mario looked good in this raccoon outfit...


  

No comments: