Sunday 12 December 2010

Regret

Is this it?

Why did it take me this long to realize it?

Or

I didn't want to know it...

Two years...

Why...

Until it's too late.

I always do this, don't I?

It had always crossed my mind, but, there wasn't anything...

So why...?

Why now...

It wasn't exaggerating, I get it now...

It's true...

Never, is never.

Never again, is never again.

I feel so stupid.

I'm such an idiot!

Is this regret?

Why am I crying...

Regret...

Until it's too late...

People never realize until it's too late...

Never again...

I will never see you again


4 comments:

toozgx said...

HL? O-O

Yen said...

huh? what u mean o? don't cry la, i sayang u~ XD

MemeMeRachel said...

Toozgx, I would say YES, but then... If I do, I would be lying.

LOL~ Haha. Nothing la. Just no mood

Yen said...

ohh~ =D