Sunday 19 December 2010

uuuuuiiii... Bored?

Impatient.

Impatiently bored.

Bored and impatient.

Sleepily boredly impatient.

Yeah... I don't know what to do... Nobody's on Facebook... I'm lazy... Maybe I should continue playing Mizuki's route for Edelweiss... Or maybe... Just watch some BL. No... That wont work... What if my grandma sees me? Or my sisters... I don't have to worry about Dennis. He runs aways every time yelling that there's something seriously wrong with me... Besides, he's not home~

Lalala~

Love me yet?

No?

Okay...

I'll wait.

I can wait.

I'm a girl. I don't have balls. Use a better sentence =_=

I'm sorry if he can't face her... I don't have balls... So, I can't give him half.

Haaaaaaa

Let's go out again.

Walk with me.

Talk with me.

I'm bored. I miss you.

Lalala

It's okay right...? To miss you?

Don't know if I'm going to KL for Christmas. That woman...

First, she says "LET'S GO TO KAREN'S PLACE FOR CHRISTMAS!"

And we were like "NO WAAAAY! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! But... How we gonna go?" =_=

" I'll drive."

"You drive? No kidding?"

"But... I'm scared."

"THE HELL MOM! GET THE FUCKING GPS!"

"But... I don't know how to use it..."

"WHAT THE HECK... ARGH! Then why the hell do you own a car anyway?!"

"Get a taxi. You three go. Rachel, come back on 28th. You two can stay longer."

"WTF... DRIVE... Cause... I'm scared to sit the taxi..."

"But...But... But..."

"Just drive. Just... Drive... I give up... Let's just NOT go to Karen's house..."

Mom- ^_^

Me, Lisa, Sarah- =_= + >=(

Dad on chat- ...

I wanna go to Toys R Us. I don't care if I'm 14. I love toys. Lucky kids... Toys are getting so expensive these days... I have to buy my own stuffed animals T^T

Animal Alley~

I'll drop by the XL-Shop and look at figurines~ I want Sebastian 0x0 And Ciel ^_^

Went shopping???? With Zn today. Although... I didn't buy anything... I just went with her... I didn't look at much, wasn't interested. Was more interested in my messaging, waiting for someone that ISN'T my mom to show up on my screen~

Sadly... It's expensive...

But...

Well...

I'll manage. Somehow. I always do. I just need to behave... And be patient...

AHA

People complain that my blog posts are too long.

Well...

Alright.

Alright.

Good Night.

I'm not sleeping.

I'll roll around the floor until somebody finds me.

Or I'll roll around until I get tired and sleep.

Tired.

Need blood.

Monthly stab in the tummy.

Dammit.

Mememe@6.39pm

No comments: