Monday 13 December 2010

Escaping Blurry-Blurry Facebook Time

What the heck?!

This person becomes this person, and that person becomes this person, and there's a few hundred clones of this person and another few thousand clones of that person???? !!!

The hell with it...

It gave me a headache.

I can't believe that I got so conscious suddenly... It used to be... Nothing... And... Well... I'd rather feel NOTHING than this SOMETHING... I'm beginning to doubt more and more... Uffff...


Rachel opened a Fortune Cookie which read…:
If that person does not come to you, go ahead and take the first step. Cheer up!








Well, maybe these apps are lucky sometimes... But... These are very accurate. Can Facebook apps read minds??? 0_0

Before simply guessing... In this world, there's only TWO person who knows who it is, the first person is... ME... Second person is... Somebody else... Who won a free question =_=

And for the last time, the person isn't the one with freakishly huge head. NO.

IT'S NOT THAT BIG HEADED IDIOT

I still don't get the whole love thing. Like that Alvis guy... He an idiot or something? It's just 4 months, what's the big deal? OK... OK... I never loved someone that much before so I don't know! I'm just curious... 4 months??? Is short... Not like it's the end of the world if she dumps you or anything... She's not the world... Or maybe... She IS his world. Boy, I would never want a boyfriend who kills himself after we break up.

Maybe he wanted her to feel his pain... Maybe he thought that if he killed himself for her, she would feel some sorta guilt or whatever that she'd kill herself too... Nah... You know what? I think he's an ex-mental patient.

People are stupid.

Yes, including me, feel better now?

I'll go check on Facebook on last time... Maybe go download some music...

The only thing that can calm me down when I'm doubting myself... When I think about that person... When I think about love... The only thing that will make me happy is some BL.

Yes, it's the only thing...

Cause... I don't have to worry about myself... Or my love issues. I'm watching two guys fall in love, what can I think of then...? Think of it as escaping...

Unless you win a free question, go ask the other person.

I miss Hatsune Miku Project Diva!

I want you now... Please come back as soon as possible...

Miku-chan!!!!!!!!! (>_<) You will be back tomorrow... Can't wait Miku...

Can't wait... Miku...

.It has to be you. 
Yes