Monday 27 December 2010

COME SKYPE~

Let's all Skype again tomorrow~

Let's see if we can break today's record of 4 hours 40++ minutes ^^

Everyone is welcomed to join, but... Well... Yeah... Anyone can join, but, if you wanna leave, leave anytime... If the person that joined have nothing in common... Or... Well... I DON'T LIKE... Then I'll leave first, THEN come back =D

Nah... I just don't care. The more the merrier. But sometimes, let's just dim the lights. If there's too many lights, we can barely see anything, and... It'll get so hot, one or two will blow, and I think I'll blow cause of the heat AND light.

What am I talking about?

I think I Skyped too much just now @_@

Dammit...

There's just no privacy around here. My mum HAD to come in and chat. Why don't she make an acc for her self? That way, she doesn't have to shout over my mike, and block my screen. Uffff... She has nothing else better to do... Haih...

Damn... Why did it stop downloading?

Anyone got a pendrive? If the plan is to WATCH a horror movie BEFORE going, then... Let's watch Suicide Club... I don't know if it's good or not... But, the starting looks interesting and they SAY that it's damn sick. Shall we?

Fuk... I have 2.6% left... SO WHY WONT IT START?!

I hate it when they stop downloading when you have so little left. Damn torrents. But... It's clear~

This is the sample video from the torrent that I downloaded, just watch it, there's no sound. Sorry. But the complete movie got sound la...



Ahhh...

People go to bed so early.

I try NOT to think about SCHOOL'S GONNA START AGAIN NEXT WEEK.

So, what do you guys think about the movie? Good enough?

It's a Japanese horror film, so, expect it to be a bit... Complicated... I never get the story... NEVER... I've watched so many Japanese/Korean horror movies, but... I always fail to understand them... I just know how they die... And mostly, it's about revenge, either that, or it's just jealousy. Yeah... Mostly those two... Mostly because of love too... Love and beauty. Yeah...

Sometimes, it serves them right.

What?

If I knew, I wouldn't have deleted every movie I watched. I had this Thai horror movie, which was so pathetic... You'd laugh until you die... At the ending =_=

Phobia 2.

It's made outta 3 or 5 stories... A few scary ones, a few complicating ones, ONE stupid story =_=

Meat Grinder wasn't bad. Human meat noodle soup. Okay... FINE... Meat Grinder wasn't very good either... There was just a few killing scenes. Yeah... Also because of love...

Let's see...

What else is there?

I never had the patience to watch Paranormal Activity. It got such good reviews... I gave up watching after 5 minutes =_=

But my grandma said that it was nice...

It's actually real, that's why I didn't watch it.

English horror movies are... There's NO ghost. Only some dude in a mask killing for his mama. A pervert raping and eating women. A dude who kills you in your dreams...

Damn... I don't feel like sleeping now...

Why did my COME SKYPE post became a HORROR MOVIES post???

I Skyped too much.

Good Night.

Sweet Dreams.

I don't care if you're Sri Tan.

Why the heck do you need me to wish you so many times? LOL. I know I have a nice voice =P

Don't throw up ya~

I think... I need a bag stand...

My shelves are tight. You can't squeeze anymore books. Well... If there's more, I could use a new column, but then... What will happen to my babies? I have so many... They can't all sleep with me... Now that I look at them, they don't look like they're near 20, but when it's time for a group photo... They can't fit in the screen =_=

Never mind... I'll sleep with the bigger ones... Suzuki-san... The puppy my mum gave me, and uhh... Toffee? The Gingerbread Man I got from my aunt few years ago~

I sleep with a few bean-filled??? Ones too... Like my penguin, star, and demon :x

I feel like sleeping with the others... But... I'm lazy to clean up.

AHHHHHHHHH

This is getting further and further away from the title.

COME SKYPE. WE ACCEPT ANYONE. 

No comments: