Sunday 26 December 2010

The Holidays Are... OVER?!

What the... One month already? Are you kidding me? A MONTH? Passed just like that? What did I do again...? Yeah, that's right, I slept. For almost a month. Well... It was boring anyway...

Christmas is over. Damn boring. Way to show the holiday spirit. Are Sitiawan people dead, or something? Empty streets, NO DECORATIONS? Why ain't the waiters wearing an elf outfit at Secret Recipe? Why did we  talk so little O_O

Dammit.

Next time, I'll just order plain water. I ordered RM17 worth of drinks. Yeah. 3. What? I was thirsty... And... That stupid plate of spaghetti, I barely touched it, Jessica and Han Siang finished it for me. There goes my 14 bucks. A tiny slice of Durian Cheese cake... Ahhhhh...

I should have just ordered ONE drink.

There goes my hard work...

I should have just stayed home and slept! T^T

Ufff... The curly fries and nuggets are in the paper bag. Dammit. I feel like killing myself.

Not, not because I'm eating too much.

It's because, I still buy it, when I don't even feel like eating it.

Should have just gave it to the maid again...

I feel like cleaning my room NOW.

But... I'm sleepy...

If I was the me few weeks ago, damn, this is as early as hell. I would sleep at 5am. And waste the next day. Sleeping. But... I don't know... Ever since that time... I've been sleeping a bit early, the most is 3.30am... But, I still wake up at 9.30 in the morning. I have no idea what's wrong with me.

I'll never get this cleaning done. I've been saying it since January. And I still haven't done anything.

ARGH

Tomorrow... Tomorrow... Tomorrow...

There's just no end...

Wednesday, huh?

Not much I wanna do there, I'm just going cause Jess and Shirley need me so much xD

If they throw me there... Ah... There's always Starbucks? And I guess I can always go see if Audrey's working.

Hey... The hell guys... TAKE ME WITH YOU... I don't care if there's six or seven together, I can walk with Mariane if you wanna walk with Shirley, or Si Kai... JUST DON'T LEAVE ME T^T

Friends are so cruel these days.

They tend to leave you alone and go have fun on their own.

What can I say...


  • FRIENDS ARE JUST SO RELIABLE.


Don't sneeze.

I'm impatient.

Sometimes... It's like... The other way round...

I keep waiting, but every time I hear that whisper. It's... Another fucking time wasting cold joke. Either that, or it's my mum telling me how good her cake tasted, and asking me what time I'll be back.

Why?

Don't dulan him la. He's not stealing girls or anything. He's just friendly. And helpful. And please remember that he was the one that came all the way back to my place after receiving the "WTF HE'S THERE" message.

I have nothing else to say.

When you're too good of a person, people will hate you and talk bad about you? But when you're a bad person, they talk bad about you too? How is this fair to the good guy?

What about what you want? You know you don't have to spend time with me if you don't want to... I mean... I'm just me... They're your friends... For 5 years... And it's hard for you all meet up once you guys go away right?

I'm okay with being alone.

I'm used to it anyway.

So...

It's up to you...

That's why... It's natural to lie.

 A smile. 

I'm fine.

 I'm okay. 

No comments: