Monday 13 December 2010

Narnia- The Voyage of The Dawn Treader

Lucy and Edmund Pevensie return to Narnia with their cousin Eustace where they meet up with Prince Caspian for a trip across the sea aboard the royal ship The Dawn Treader. Along the way they encounter dragons, dwarves, merfolk, and a band of lost warriors before reaching the edge of the world.               
                                                                                            IMDb      

When will I be able to hug a lion?

Narnia. Same story.

Kids are bored, they talk about Narnia, they see something unusual about something...

"AH! LOOK! LOOK! WE'RE IN NARNIA"

"OMG! I MISSED YOU GUYS! IT'S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE'VE BEEN IN NARNIA"

Then... Blah blah blah...

Finally, the problem.

EVIL. There's evil in the land of Narnia. Come on, evil is EVERYWHERE, not just Narnia.

AND THE ADVENTURE BEGINS.

Next, we have the CAUSE of most problems- EDMUND.

I don't if you guys realized it... But... It's ALWAYS Edmund... In the movies la, I don't read the books, too lazy(^_^)

The first movie, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, Edmund was being skeptical and then he went to the Witch, and TA-DA- problem. I still don't know la... Is Edmund in love with the witch? Or is it the other way round???? The witch made a special appearance in The Voyage of The Dawn Treader to temp him =D

Prince Caspian... Uhhh... I kinda forgot the whole story... Ummm.... Maaa... WAIT... Sorry, I forgot (>_<)

Then finally, The Voyage of The Dawn Treader. When they FINALLY got the God damned seventh sword, Edmund just HAD to imagine a Sea Serpent. And boy, he has good imagination, A Sea Serpent that will open up and look like a giant freaking centipede (=_=)

And next, is Lucy. She's ALWAYS the one who discovers Narnia. I'm lazy to write about it.

This time, Peter and... Susan isn't in it???!!! =( Aww... They had to take out a leng zai and leng lui, leaving a not so hot sister Lucy and a funny looking Edmund(He's quite good looking) and a I-Feel-Like-Smashing-His-Face-After-Looking dude... Which reminds me of ljs. Wow, I guess all guai lan/qun people have the same face~

I don't care if he's famous.
This picture not so bad, go watch Narnia
He looks MUCH MUCH MUCH guai-lan-er than this.

I actually prefer Eustace as a dragon. That way, I can't see his face. 

This isn't the last Narnia movie right? Well... There are more books... No, I will not read the book, don't care if it's a children's book, I AM LAZY.

I don't know what to say anymore, my mom was sleeping til the end of the movie, so, she didn't know what happened, but when she woke up, ending scene, she cried (=_=) and in the car, she asked me what happened and why Eustace became a dragon.

Never mind... She's my mother... She's been like this since... Before marriage??? Her whole life??? O_O

Hatsune Miku Project Diva, I miss it so badly, I have the urge to hit the buttons on the psp, but too bad, Dennis took it with him to Malacca T^T 

Dammit.

For once, Hong Leong's not the only one occupying my mind. Besides Hatsune Miku Project Diva and him... There's another person.

LOL

Yeah, regretting is pointless, but... You know... I'm just me, for some reason, I run away from what I want and when it's too late... I just realize how much I want it... Like the red wig... And now... This... 

Doesn't matter... Does it? As long as we're all happy... 

I can't say that I'm happy, but... I'm not unhappy either... 

Selfishness and greed and the darkness inside us... Narnia- The Voyage of The Dawn Treader... Why are we all so selfish? We give into temptation so easily. 

But... Sometimes... Being selfish is a good thing... If everyone gets to be happy... Then, why not? 

So... Yeah... Until everything ends... It's just gonna be like this, and when everything starts again... I don't want anything else...

I don't want anything else... Or should I say I don't want anyone else...?

For once... It's not about him... It's about you...So... Please... 






Love me back... 










4 comments:

toozgx said...

Me? :P

MemeMeRachel said...

=_=
What?!!!!!?!

toozgx said...

Jia Xun? O_o

MemeMeRachel said...

For the last time dude, IT IS NOT JIA XUN... Why the hell would you think that it's him?