Friday 10 December 2010

All I Wanted to say...

What happened to the pig...?

Since tomorrow is gonna be a busy day. I'm gonna go to bed. Getting shouted at while using my laptop is not fun.

So...

What happened to the pig?

Now, I've seen everything.

A pig pilot, who talks, and has a funny looking mustache who wears sunglasses.

I'm so upset. They stopped the fan-translation for Yosuga no Sora. The original company didn't want it to be translated... The game is copyrighted, and the company don't permit the free fan-translation project... Sad... Does this mean that I will never... EVER... Play it...?



Maybe watching the anime will be enough. 

Twelve episodes. Episode 11 will be released on Monday, the 13th...

That reminds me... Isn't somebody's birthday coming up... December... 14...

Uhhhh...

My grandma??? 

I feel like drinking something sweet.


No comments: