Wednesday 15 December 2010

Tell Me...

I see...

But please... Tell me...

Like I've said before... If it was any other person, I would have told you... The point of guessing... I didn't want you to know...

You are an idiot.

How much longer will you be here?

Just tell me... Two weeks?

No. It's not wrong to love. It's wrong because it's you.

It took me long enough to realize. There's too little time left. So like I said... I'd rather keep everything to myself... Then slowly... Kill it... 


We would be happy. Like nothing happened. If that game never started. 


Well... I didn't know you would guess yourself...


I should have lied.


I should have said that it was someone else.


Everything would be fine... Just like that...


If lying is for a good reason, I'd do it gladly... But... 


I didn't lie.


I couldn't.


Because...


Even if I didn't want you to know... There's a part of me that wished you would know...


This may be selfish...


This is selfish.


Tell me now...


Because...


You already know... 


I love you. 


而我已經分不清 
你是友情 
還是錯過的愛情

周杰倫-
蒲公英的約定 


4 comments:

Yen said...

O.o Rachel~

MemeMeRachel said...

Haha.
What???

Yen said...

erm....i think is 错过的爱情 =D

MemeMeRachel said...

Defiantly...
nothing else i can right...