Monday 27 December 2010

I'm Bored, I Blog.

Yeah... Every post, is because I'm bored. I have NOTHING to do. And... Facebook is dead, OMGPOP lags bad... I have no intention of cleaning during the afternoon, just got the books done yesterday, while using Skype =_=

Somehow... I always HAVE something to blog about, when there's really NOTHING I wanna blog about.

I'm not professional la.

I'm just bored.

I'm still here...

I'll always be here...

Waiting...

FOR SOMEONE TO TALK TO ME AND ASK ME OUT

T^T

Going junk food shopping later with Mariane and Jessica? Maybe Matthew and Hs? O_O

M...

=_=

Let's not go there...

I don't feel like going back to school. Everything ends a bit TOO soon... My holiday... Spent sleeping... Because I'm bored as hell...

Then... 2011...

PMR...

2012...

End of the World.

I know I still have a long way to go, but... I don't mind if the world really ends then. I wonder if this is called not afraid to die, or... I just don't care.

I have a feeling. 2011 will suck.

I say that every year.

And...

Not everything sucks that bad. But still... They suck.

I don't know how to explain myself.

It's complicated.

Why is there no notifications on Facebook?!

If you take too many quizzes, you eventually get bored, and answering questions is like... Damn... Not the fav colour question again. Damn I hate the colour question. THEY DON'T LIST OUT YOUR FAV COLOUR!

Let's just listen to some songs.

I'm EMO, but, I don't dress like one, I don't have hair covering my face, I don't have piercings, I hate black and I hate boots. AND I DEFIANTLY DON'T CUT MYSELF.

I'm afraid of pain too, and... Blood makes me feel funny...

Another reason for you to ROFL.

I'm scared of many things la dammit.

I'm scared of things that nobody really ever cares about, I'm not scared of things that people usually care about.

Let's Skype again. Usual time, usual group, usual nonsense.

从前,从前,有个人爱你很久,但偏偏,风渐渐把距离吹得好远。

。。。

到故事的最后,你好像还是说了拜拜。。。

周杰伦。晴天。 

No comments: