Friday 17 December 2010

Believe Once In A While?

Believing... Gives you hope? Then... When there's hope, you tell yourself that you'll do it, and suddenly, you feel crazy and nothing in the world can change your mind about doing that one thing.

Glad nothing changed my mind this time... Well... If anything changed my mind, I would still be depressed.

LOL

Who knew that love could make me happy.

I'm starting to wonder... Why are the apps on Facebook so scarily accurate? And right.

Like the Fortune Cookie...

LOL

ITS PREDICTIONS ACTUALLY CAME TRUE T^T

I'm so happy.

Distance is not an obstacle for your love, seek other ways.

Yes. I can do it. Besides, how far can it be? If you're going to some far away country... There's always Facebook?

I'm just being like a little girl now. But, let me be a little girl, and fill myself with hope. Let me be happy.

Nothing is said yet.

I have to admit one thing though, I'm so greedy that I want us to be both.

You have no idea how many times I looked at you dude :x

STEEPPHEENIEETTSUUU~

Do you mean that I'm cool cause I can survive 3 days without food, and use my fat? And finally become slim??

No way~

Unless I get stranded on an island, I have to eat, cause... If I don't eat... Then when I finally eat something... I would feel sick.

Save myself some trouble by eating.

I'm sleepy.

I don't even feel like changing anymore...

The weather's nice... I don't care about the lights...

But...

Nah... Someone will turn them off when they see me sleeping.

I'm saying good night...

At 9pm.

Miracles do happen.

Just when I thought I could finally hug you, you ran away.

Can't open my eyes...

Sukidessss~

I wonder how many people know... 






No comments: