Tuesday 28 December 2010

Post #281

I ran outta titles. I'm just here cause they're playing bingo. 5 cards. Wow... Long game... I really don't know how many rounds they played. I was watching Suicide Circle. Damn... Sick movie... And you know what? I STILL DON'T GET THE STORY...

=_=

Happens every time...

Ahh... The reason for me to Skype. I'm bored. BUT WAIT. The main reason is to talk to you. But... DAMN my mum has good timing... The first message... And she just opens my room door, lie down and look at who I'm talking to.

HOW DOES SHE KNOW?

The hell... 10 times outta 10... She's always here when the first IM comes. There's just no privacy around here! ARGH!!! T^T

And when she FINALLY leaves... YOU HAVE TO SLEEP?

Tuesday...

Going to school at 10pm. We're gonna explore the damn place. Let's just hope we all don't SEE anything, or TOUCH anything, or FEEL anything... Uhh... And most importantly... Hope there wont be a hand reaching outta the ground. Zombie invasion. Either you go out to sea, or stay on a plane forever. Those b****** can't swim, they can't fly either ^_^

Today's Skype session is still going on, it's pass 3 hours~

Wake me up, when September ends~

Not disturbing Jessica and her Sri Tan.

Listen to some songs.

Waiiii~

Hope Han Siang gets better soon. Leg injury. Haih. Some luck.

You guys think of where to go. I'll be...

Walking.

With...

Somebody.

^^

Personally, I prefer night better. I'm not a morning person, I feel so much better at night too. Day time at the amusement park... Oh God... Seriously? I'm such a lazy person. Let's go for coffee after those rides that makes you wanna throw up.

Day time...

What else to do...

What else to do...

If there's a beach, I'd roll in the sand... But... So high up... UGH... There's nothing T^T

If there's the Sun, the beach is the best. If there's the moon, the beach is also the best. But..

What am I saying?

It's Genting. Not beach trip.

Grrrrr...

Whatever.

I'll be cold.

No comments: