Friday 17 December 2010

Hyperactive?

Fat people can last three days without food. We use our fats. Cool.

Don't feel like eating lately? But then again... I'm hungry... I'll go have some tea...

I'm back~

Sowwwiiieeee >_<

If I was hyperactive... Uhh... About 4 or 5 hours ago.

What? I was happy. I thought happy people are always hyperactive? But... I can't compare to my sisters though, they scream and shout and then throw pillows at each other until one gets pissed, gets serious and... You'll know... If you meet those crazy little girls... One looks stupid, one looks like a dangerous hiao po...

What?

Oh... I don't think my bro is ever hyperactive though... Maybe...

I think when he's hyperactive, he puts on a gay show. And then... Tickles you until you eventually can't take it anymore and punch him.

Me? Well... I tend to talk a lot... More like... TYPE a lot...

That it sometimes scare people O_O

Been a long time since I typed so happily.

Other times... I would just join my sisters and throw pillows at each other until my mum gets mad and kills us~

Peace fullness... Doesn't last... The next minute... We'd be playing again =D

I wonder... Is a few years that big an age gap?

LOL

Some people don't even CARE about their brothers and sisters. Cause one is 15 and one is 10??? How can that be... Nothing in common? Well, I admit, I am childish, but... I treat my sisters like they're the same as everyone else, even if my mom is old, I treat her the same. Sei 3 8.

I don't get people who says that they have nothing in common with their younger brother/sister.

Weird.

Or is it normal??? People don't talk to each other anymore???

GOSH

I should be asleeeeeeeeeep~

Wehehehehe~

Ants.

Neko. Neko. Neko.

My dogs, they don't love cats. They don't dislike them. They just... Kill them...

They kill birds too. And the best part? The tiniest of them all... IS THE KILLER... =_=

Dammit... Angel... She looks like an angel, but she certainly doesn't act like one!

What am I doing now??

What...

Th-theeeee...

UHHHHHFFHFHFHFHFHFFHHF...

UIUIUIUUUUUUUUIIIIUIUIUI...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

Sorry.

Sorry.

Sorry.

Don't know what to do.

Don't feel like sleeping either.

Set my alarm to 9 I think.

Ufff... Tuition... If that girl doesn't show up again tomorrow... God... I will sleep on the floor in font of your giant portrait and wake up when it's time to go.

Go where?

No where.

Note to self: Put Nike on the shelf where puppies can't reach.

I named my slippers...

MY POOR POOR SLIPPERS...

Well... Only one side got chosen as a chew toy.

I wonder if I could only buy ONE side...

It was so squishy... Puppies sure know how to choose slippers.

They choose expensive, and chewy ones...

DAMMIT.

I COULD JUST BUY YOU PUPPIES A CHEW TOY! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO USE MY SLIPPER?!

I'm so heartbroken.

Awww...

It's like... It's just been save from a shredding machine... Three puppies... One slipper... Ouch. You can smell the rubber T^T

Squishy~

Squishy~

MY SLIPPERS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T^T

They were pink... and they were squishy... And soft... And they were cute... SEE?



HYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Slipper-chan... Toshite... T^T

I guess I'll wear the brown flat-flat. If that ends up as a chew toy too... I will not wear any slippers to my grandparents' place anymore. Damn. One side feels fine, the other side feels ticklish cause of the bite marks everywhere and some rubber flying up here and there...

Grrrrr....

Puppies...

You guys are just so cute >_<

If I don't get my revenge now... When you grow up... You'd be bigger than me O_O

FINE.

Since you guys are puppies.

Chew on a stick please.

That's about it.

If hyperactiveness scares you, then, would you prefer me being emotionless?

Sukidayo~ ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're cool!! got future :)

MemeMeRachel said...

STEEPPPHUUNIIIETTTSUUU~
What do you mean? lol