Saturday 11 December 2010

Story... Gossip?... Love...

If you don't gossip, you're not human. Even if you don't, you LISTEN right? Even my grandma gossips O_O

Yeah... Oh yeah... I think her birthday's on the 18th. My mistake X_X

Haha...

Nobody tells the world they masturbate. OMG. Don't even go there... ARGH... Take my advice, never play the trombone, or go near the cupboard, and pray that you will never be in the Uniform Committee. Apparently, some people can't help but to feel excited in public places.

Bah. Nobody reads right... And... If ANYBODY happens to read, I didn't say who, and... You guys probably know... I know that he's weird, but... THIS... Is... Umm... I can't imagine... And I don't want to.

The WARNING: ADULT CONTENT page will be up again soon @_@

I may like watching BL, but... WHO WOULD FALL IN LOVE WITH A FREAKING FAG?!

Well... Gays like guys, so, unless I become a guy, I can't love a gay dude.

I like guys. WHICH ARE STRAIGHT. I actually don't mind if they go both ways though...

So...

I will never speak about that... Again... But... Still... I'm curious... One hour...? Isn't that abnormal... Or something... Ahaha... I don't anything... SORRY.

Wow, Vocaloids not bad... But... I like Miku better. Kaito's voice a bit geli... Ukkk... But... He's cute ^^

I guess every dude watches... And... Then...

Thanks a lot for sharing, and I thought that only happens in America~ Like in American Pie =D

WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING...

WHY THE HELL AM I WRITING ABOUT THAT...


WTF?!

Please...

It's a bit embarrassing... I think... For me to know what you people do in your spare time. Uff. It's normal for boys, but not for girls? I wonder... Is it...?

What the... I should stop thinking about THAT...

I should think about the cute puppies at grandpa's...

Cute little puppies...

They smell so much like their mother's milk...

That sweet...

Warm...

Milky scent...

Of...

Milk...

It always ends up going back to MILK.

ARGHHHH!

Why is everything connected to MILK?

MILK Chocolate.

See?!

Honestly...

Why am I thinking about him so much.

Eh.

I hate this.

You guys made me realize something...

About a certain somebody and another clarinetist.

He just likes her, but... He doesn't do anything... He's afraid... He likes her... In the first place, he didn't even try... He didn't try to get closer to her, know more about her...

I wonder... Why do all trumpeters suck at love?

Big Head broke up.

Milk never got her.

Dolphin didn't get her either.

Perverted 22/23 didn't get her too...

I never got Milk =(

Si Kai never got Jessica.

If you count Taylor in... He didn't get Stephanie either...?

Ah Tai  didn't get Kelly.

Sri Tan didn't get Jessica either.

Prawn couldn't get Benjamin.

As for the rest...

Section Leader... Never mind... Happy~

Shirley and Benjamin...

And apparently...

Xin Yuan is stuck with Matthew...? =_=

Still...

I'm not wrong. Trumpeters fail to get love. I wonder why. What did the trumpet ever do to upset the Love God? Ufff.

You say that he waits to be tackled. What do you want me to do? Rape him? I can't even kiss right, how can I rape a person if I can't even kiss?! UGH!

He's skeptical... He didn't believe it the first time he saw it. Nah, he just didn't want to believe. And so... The rest... Why do you think I'll be here for Passing Out... If it wasn't you guys... If it wasn't him... I would never go on stage this year. It's good-bye. At least there's a good-bye.

This happened to be the best year ever. Yeah. Even if it sucked a little. It's still better than last year.

Seniors are waaaaaaaaay better. I love my seniors. Some of them. Not ALL of them. I love the seniors I feel comfy with. Others... Nahhhh...

You know...

People always tend to fall in love with the wrong people. And then... Once you decide to get married, just do it, don't postpone and fall in love again... If she wasn't the right one... Why did you propose. You shouldn't have met the other one... You waited too long.

Whatever.

None of my business.

I never want to be more than friends, by becoming close friends, you get the love of that person that you truly love. And you will always be cared for, and you will be happy. If you confess and the other person doesn't feel the same way... Wont it mean that you two will separate... And you will never get the warmth you once got...

I got all that I need right now... So... Why do I still want that person so badly.

 Let the fire from the candle burn the inks of the promise between two lovers. Papers into ashes, a broken promise. Love never lasts. This is what you have chosen, do not regret, you shall forget all the memories you had with her when you wake up tomorrow. It will be like you two never met...

Rejoice.

5 comments:

toozgx said...

Who is prawn??

Justin YSS said...

YES ONE HOUR IS ABNORMAL

MrwhAtEvEr said...

Thx for burnt it~ =)

MemeMeRachel said...

Prawn is xia

Jx- Ashes also throw edi =_=

MrwhAtEvEr said...

nice~ XD