Tuesday 21 December 2010

I'm Sorry That I'm EMO

I just don't know what to do... So soon... If I knew that things would be THIS difficult...
Sigh...
It's still the same. If I didn't let it out, things would be much worse. But... I still don't know if I did the right thing by telling you how I feel. Hmm... Or should I say by letting you know who I really want...
I know... I'm actually worrying myself pointlessly. Because... I don't know... If I feel happy and NOT think, I would feel better, I would be able to talk more...
I just want to see you... You're leaving tomorrow... Then... Will I ever see you again?
I will...
But...
Only one look...
Only one glimpse...
I'm scared... To forget...
I just want to know...
What are we?
How are things?
How are things gonna work out?
Did you get my message?
Can you hear me?
Do you even care?...
I've always been like this... I doubt myself way too much. But you always make me feel better...
Haaaa... I don't know...
Please don't...
I'm sorry for being too annoying, I'm very sorry to everybody... I rely on people too much when I'm hopeless...
Why do you make me cry so much?
You make me happy.

No comments: