Wednesday 22 December 2010

Passing Out?

Passing out... No pictures, sorry.

Phew, so, it was THAT tuba player who got it wrong, and I thought WE were the ones who messed up.

Um... Other than THAT... The music stand I was using kept turning. Ahhh... And the fan wasn't even blowing that hard T^T Had to keep turning it... Puuuuuffffff~

I don't have anything much to say... Well... After the performance, at the back of the stage... We were complaining about the cake that bought, and you know what? The one who complained the most, ate the most. WHAT LA?! It wasn't me OK!!!!

Presents...

Umm...

Shin Yun got Barbie~

Jia Xun got boxers~

Hai Teng got a pretty flowery pink shirt~

Ah Tai... A toy bike?

No idea what Hong Leong's gift was...

Justin got a cube.

Qin Wei... Expired hair wax???

^_^

Blablabla~

Take pictures...

Who knew, I had a rival. Pfft. She didn't stand a chance anyway~ xD

If you don't mind me saying...

I would have hit her if I heard her confess to you. But... Well... She didn't right? HAH. Knew it...

Not like I'm any bolder. hmph.

After taking pictures...

WHOA

MAJOR CHANGE

I wonder whose fault is it...

I almost broke Han Siang's car door la. Sorry a~

Went to McDonald's after that.

Hmmm...

I didn't even finish my ice-cream! And Mr.Tan told me I ate a lot? T^T

I can guarantee you, yesterday... HE DEFIANTLY ATE MORE...

I didn't even finish my ice-cream...

I didn't even touch that Happy Meal burger...

A lot ah?

LOL

Never mind.

Was EMO-ing the whole night. After the performance.

I didn't even finish my ice-cream...

Don't know what happened.

Guess I was just too worried.

OVER NOTHING.

Hell...

Next stop... Marina Island.

I WENT BACK AT ONE AND YOU FREAKING WENT THERE AT ONE!

Still...

Fuck... Maxis?

O_O

If Xin Hui didn't follow us... I would still be sleeping there when you guys came.

Damn. Next time, don't be so generous, asking people who usually CAN'T come out AT ALL go out that late... Well... At least she was happy... FOR A MINUTE. The moment we stepped outta the car, her mum called.

WHAT THE HELL

Her mum wasn't picking up so she thought it was alright to come along.

I hate it when people do that. Not picking up, and then causes trouble for everyone...

That's just...

Troublesome.

Fine.

Fine.

Fine.

Talked a bit on the way back...

People can't help but smile sometimes, because, when you're too upset, there's nothing else you can do but smile...

Hmm...

That's enough for now.

I'll leave the EMO post for next.

Happiness never lasts 

No comments: