Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas Eve and Musical Night Dinner?

What the hell... Count down for Christmas? You lucky draw half way say


  • OH IT'S TWELVE O ONE. MERRY CHRISTMAS.


THAT? Has to be the WORST countdown. The Halloween one was better la...

Wooh~

Jesvin~

Sexy man~

So fair la T^T

So slim~

So nice~

Too bad la... That perverted dude my mum brought along was looking at your butt when you were on stage. Cause... Well... Your back was facing us... So... I guess... Everyone can only look at your butt???!!!

O_O

Okay...

Enough with that...

If that 10 year old was 10 years older, wow... It would be much more enjoyable... I wonder... Few years later, will she still perform??? I hope she has big boobs... Hmm... I wonder... Will they bounce when she dances? That would be a bit funny~ Teehee~

Suddenly, I feel that ballerinas make good girlfriends?

Don't worry, you're still my girlfriend, unless, you wanna be my boyfriend?

Puuuuuu~

They look so fair, and slim, and they dance too!

Most of all, they are soft~

Don't ask why.

I feel that they're soft???

Uhhhhhh...

I'm a bit lazy to change. After I came back, Facebook a while, wishing mah pals and girlfriend Merry Christmas, played the piano... And... Mostly, I was just figuring out how to put back the clear holder thing... Dammit... After so long... And... It only took 3 secs to fix it... ~!@#$%^&*()_+

Ahhh...

It's Christmas,  play Silent Night la.

The neighbors aren't here with knives. Good.

Man... If my aunt gives me her spare Blackberry next year... And what... Postpaid line? HAHAHA. My mum will kill me when the bill comes. You know how I get carried away if there's no limit la =_= which is a bad thing.

I'm so lazy to change, I feel so sleepy! Uffff!

Wear stockings and a dress to sleep. Hope I don't rip the stockings.

I don't care la... Besides... I'll be up at 10am...

So... I'll just bathe then.

HAIH

Christmas...

Where the hell did my spirit go?

FA LA LA LA LA. LA LA LA LA.

=_=

No mood.

Tradition died.

Kiss me under the mistletoe.

LOL

My hair... Ahh... I was in a hurry... I splatted a handful of wax la... =_= Damn sticky now >_<

When it comes to shoes, dresses, and HAIR...

I AM HOPELESS

I prefer jeans, shorts, simple tees, flip-flops, and sneakers.

I CAN'T EVEN WALK PROPERLY JUST NOW

AND I WASN'T EVEN IN HEELS

I was in...

Uhh...

What do you call that...


This type of girly shoe, with holes in front? NO. THE ABOVE PIC ISN'T MINE.

If I wore a long gown that covered my feet, I would have wore slippers instead =_=

Slippers damn comfy~

No pictures of our sexy Jesvin.

Sorry~

Wasn't in the mood to take pictures.

Shit... Credit balance RM17.50. Damn... RM4.50?

Damn expensive.

But... What to do?

 I beh tahan wor... Can't control myself T^T

Want gimme Blackberry pulak... Go bankrupt...

Ahhhh...

Never thought that you'd say it to me. Miss.

Doesn't feel like Christmas... Probably because this year, I didn't went toy shopping at Toys R Us.

Dammit.

Every year, I buy myself toys during Christmas shopping... But this year... Hell... There isn't even Christmas shopping. I'm so embarrassed, don't gimme presents. I have no more space, and besides, nobody can get me the things I want.

Other than meeting Santa...

I want a giant teddy bear.

I want a Me To You Tatty Teddy~

I want a futon set~

I want a free anime dvd grabbing coupon, which allows you to grab 5 anime dvds you want ^_^

I want Sebastian and Ciel nendroid by Good Smile Company~

And mostly...

I want Zongxu.

Anyone can get me my presents?

No right?

Then, good night.

Don't bother asking me if I'm changing.

Damn lazy. Tired. Even if I didn't dance.

Dancers went to Steak House. Yeah... After the dinner. I'm guessing the owner's treat... Or maybe Mr.Lau's treat?

Don't know.

Jesvin, you look damn hot today.

Teach me how to dance.

On second thought... DON'T...

I don't think I like dancing.

I'm sad...

The hip-hoppers didn't do Lady Gaga.

HOW COULD THEY NOT DO GAGA?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THIS LIL MONSTER IS UPSET!

1 comment:

Yen said...

the shoes nice lah~ haha XD