Wednesday 15 December 2010

I'm Scared

I'm scared...

No... It's not about ghosts... OR... Roaches...

I appreciate you being able to help me, and talk to me when I'm so nervous I have to bite my shirt. But... Well... It's different from your case... I mean... It's TOTALLY different... I'm not you. LOL. And... She isn't going anywhere... Is she?

You think I don't wanna try...?

Heck. I wanna give it my best... But... WHY THE HELL NOW?!

Well... If I gave my life more attention instead of going on AnimeCrazy/GoGoAnime/AnimeSeason/MangaFox/MangaReader 24/7, I think things wouldn't be all THIS bad... I would've realized it sooner... AND I'D ACTUALLY BE HAPPIER.

Yep. It's all my fault.

Try it...

Try it...

Try it...

UFFFFFF

Dude... It's not that I don't want to. Believe me... I really wanna try, but... I can't make decisions for EVERYTHING... Or EVERYONE... Damn... This is hard.

Yeah. I'm just scared.

Cause, well...

It's too selfish.

And...

I'm scared.

It's tipping of the edge anyway... If there's a slight push... It'll fall... And... It'll all be over...

WELL

 I still have no idea what's holding it there... But I am certain, it ain't gravity. I don't care what you say, GRAVITY DOESN'T APPLY TO THAT!

It's not like I want it to fall... But, if I say I don't want it to die... Wouldn't that just be selfish?

It's complicated.

I want what's best for everyone. So, I don't mind myself getting hurt... Or anything like that... If I have to choose between myself, and ALL the people I care about, then... I guess I can take a bullet or two.

Rainbow.

I know it's a selfish request...

But...

Are you willing to? 

2 comments:

MrwhAtEvEr said...

Who being able to help you? Me?XD

MemeMeRachel said...

yep. lol. xD