Sunday 26 December 2010

Enchanted Doll by Marina Bychkova

Was too bored, clicking around... And found this Enchanted Doll...



Go to her blog and look at those HANDMADE dolls that make you go "WTF?!SHE MADE THEM?!"

I would like to be her friend. LOL. Maybe I could get on of her dolls as a present =P.
As you can see, those handmade dolls are one of a kind, and one of a kind things have one of a kind price. A doll costs a few thousand. Hmm... It's reasonable, I would like one... By twenty eight... Yeah, I will buy one ^_^

I wonder if I should start saving up now...

Just look at the doll...

It looks so real! I didn't find a nude one on purpose la... But, you know? She really paints all the details... I'll find an even nuder one~

For some reason, they all have sad eyes... It's like they're saying...

"No... Don't keep me in a box! Don't look at me naked! Don't take pictures of me naked!"




She even painted... Never mind... Really detailed.

She spends about 150 hours on each dolly. Hard work... Mm... Nice dolls...

When I first saw the dolls...

I got scared...

WHAT? I'm afraid of dolls AND clowns T^T

What an unusual fear...

I love teddy bears though.

The dolls look so sad, and so real, it's like they're crying ='(

They are so pretty. I want to have one, but... I'm scared to have one... What if my life turns into a nightmare if it came to life and tried to kill me? It's like Child's Play... With that killer doll Chucky... Oh god... My fear of dolls started with that movie... When I was six...

AHHHHHHHHHH

I'm scared, I want one, but... I'M SCARED...

If my fear of dolls AND clowns still wont go away when I'm 28... Am I hopeless?

I'll tell you one more thing...

I'm afraid of music boxes...

=_=

Just all things dolls and clowns and music boxes, okay?

They make a scary combination.

Every time I hear the sound of a music box, my hair stand. When I see DOLLS, I jump. When I see clowns, I stare at them for a while then run away... I'm beginning to think that the clown at McDonald's is evil =_=

Who knew I was such a baby... I'm afraid of the pathetic things in life.

Admitting EVERY fear NOW, isn't a good time... If I admit them all at once, you'd be dead. Cause you laughed to hard. Probably rolled down the stairs while laughing.

While normal people fear robbers, I fear dolls. 

No comments: