Saturday 4 December 2010

Moneyless

I wonder... Can I get a  part time job at McDonald's??? What's the pay... Higher than most places? I have many reasons why I need money... But of course, most of you would think that my reasons are pathetic. I don't disagree. Really... The only reason money is for... Is to spend.

Yes. I'm gonna buy pointless things. Remember how I said that I LOVE collecting things... Well... And that those figurines are SO expensive that they make you faint but they are irresistibly cute? Yeah... I want a Nendoroid!

It's a cute small figurine. But scarily expensive that you would think of robbing instead of buying~

Sebas-chan! Daisukiiii~
You wanna know how much he costs?
RM148 T^T

Ciel.
Same price as Sebastian.
Goddammit.

Huufff. It would be great if I could own them.

I know... I know... The quality is as same as the price... So... It's no use complaining... But still... I can't help it... You know how I am... 

They come in sets... I think... Not really sure though, if  I have the chance, I'll go to the XL-Shop in Mid Valley and take a look. I think dad bought us that 1000 pieces glow in the dark jigsaw puzzle there... Shoot... I don't think I'm going anytime soon... Maybe I'll ask someone to check it out for me... 

Collectibles...

Ehh?

Fate/Hollow Ataraxia English patch completed?! YEAH! But... The release date is still unknown... I hope it will be available for download... Can't wait, Can't wait~ 

I still have a long, long way to go... Before I can start collecting +_+

I wonder... Being an otaku isn't cheap... So... And how do they even COLLECT everything??? I thought most otakus are... umm... Stupid... Like me... ??? Do they live with their parents get a part time job and spend their pay checks on anime/manga/figurines???

I would hate it if I'm 40 and collecting...

So... Umm... If I'm old enough to work, I'll start collecting till I'm... uhh... Not too old... How bout... 29? I'll stop when I'm thirty =D

In that case... Better marry a rich dude... And when I'm done collecting... I guess we can divorce if he has an affair. Rich people are SO unreliable. Especially rich GUYS. Either that or I'm gonna have to work as some CEO of some company by 20. Which is impossible. 

Nah... A teacher is enough right... But... Seriously...? A teacher... Hmm... I think I'm gonna go teach Chinese in US or something... Well... If I'm not good... I can always teach 8 year olds... Maybe teach English in Japan... Ahahahaha... That works +_+ I'm sure my month's salary will be more than 3,000 yen...

I'm getting carried away...

I always do that...

Hatsune Miku...

Downlaoding Hatsune Miku Project Diva for PSP~

Hope SOMEBODY doesn't delete it. Seriously. He even HID my phone files and now I can't view them without the fucking code he set. Goddamn the HideMe app. Shhesh... Why would JAVA even create it? To hide what? Pictures of your girlfriends from your wife??? Uff...

I need to sleep... I'm gonna be waking up in another 4 hours or so...

I'm so unhealthy. 

All my music sheets... LOST... Dammit. Who would wanna steal my file? Are they idiots or something? Why would they even want it? Yeesh... I'm positively sure this time... That... My dogs didn't eat it. They ate my other file =_=

Look at the time... If I don't sleep now... I'm gonna end up being a panda... I wouldn't mind being reincarnated as a panda though... I would be cute, soft and fluffy, and nobody would say that I'm fat ^^

レイチェル_0356



                                                      




No comments: