Saturday 25 December 2010

Merry Christmas

SOME CHRISTMAS THIS IS!

Anyway, Merry Christmas ^_^

Don't know bout the rest of you, but, I can say that this Christmas SUCKS. For me.

I don't know what happened. Every year is just worse than last year, and finally, THIS IS THE WORST. I wonder how sucky next Christmas will be... Cause... You know... But, if it lasts, it'll be better.

Chinese New Year's the same.

Each year, as we grow older, as relatives LEAVE... FOREVER... There'll be LESS people, so... I don't really feel the holiday spirit. I'd rather stay home and sleep all day, watching BL in between. Seriously... I don't feel motivated, and damn... The weather is sooo bad, you'd feel even LESS motivated than you already ARE.

This year... I didn't even go Christmas shopping. I didn't even buy new toys... I didn't even LOOK at Toys R Us and listen to the happy Christmas music that makes you so jolly you just wanna buy MORE toys... I FEEL SO UNJOLLY THIS YEAR T^T

Even buying dresses I rarely wear is better than this year. AT LEAST I BOUGHT SOMETHING LAST YEAR.

I hate girly shoe shopping. My feet don't fit. Too wide for some reason... Ahh... Flip-flops are the best, but... They're not the best for formal events... Gonna wear a long evening gown so that I can wear flip-flops instead. Hehehe. Covers my feet, touches the floor, no one would bother looking beneath it xD

Shhh!

Don't tell anyone.

But first, Imma have to get me one of those long evening gowns.

Lalala~

 I did that for Halloween ya' know... Wearing that long cloak that touches the ground, but wearing my soft flip-flops underneath. Heh, unlike most girls, fuck heels. I know they're pretty la. WTH.

I don't look good in heels, I don't look good in dresses, let's face it, I'm a failure as a woman. I'm just gonna go sit in a corner and draw circles... That's why I prefer lying on the sand, you think what?Some bitch in high heels and a dress would wanna roll in the sand?

Yeah.Yeah. I'm just jealous.

Anyway...

>_<

Did I just admit that I'm jealous of pretty bitches???

O_O

LALALA~

MERRY CHRISTMAS~

You know what?

The best thing about Christmas...

Come back from a Christmas  'countdown' party, with a failure of a countdown and opening ceremony, having somebody say that they miss you FOR THE FIRST TIME, and come back, make some noise, wash up, jump into bed and sleep till morning.

No wait...

That's not the best...

Waking up naked in bed and then remembered you were too lazy to put on your PJs... Yeah...

Merry Christmas everyone.

Let's go out tonight, I have no objections if we're going swimming at night.

Just after watching Piranha, THE HELL MAN... Sometimes, it's better to have dumb ass government than those ploty smart asses. Well... I would prefer SMARTER ministers, just, not too smart that they come up with some fucking biological weapon and turn everyone into zombies, or make killer fishies.

So, either way, it's always fuck the government.

HAIH

Some people, I wonder...

How did the misunderstandings start? Was it because of personal issues that lead to the coldness that you felt? Is it because it was that specific person, that you felt ignore you? But... How do you know? It was hard, wasn't it, for you both. But know this. I can't stand it. With two people still loving each other, both trying to forget, thinking that the same thing that you both don't love each other anymore. I'd rather not know than know.

Fuck relationships.

He loves you.

She loves you.

Ahhhh

Just do whatever you feel like doing. After all, nobody is truly happy, I wonder, what does it mean to truly be happy.

Santa, I want RM1000 in cash for Christmas.

I know you're asleep already, but... DAMN YOU... YOU DIDN'T EVEN LEFT ME A PRESENT.

Merry Christmas everybody, even if you don't feel the spirit, Merry fucking Christmas.

Yes. I'm upset.

1 comment:

toozgx said...

Christmas spirit extinct due to global warming. But I like Christmas anyway. :)