Friday 24 December 2010

Teach You...?

O_O

Seriously, I have no idea...

It all started with him being curious of who I like. So... I like playing games, and he's bad at guessing, so, we played a guessing game... Things got... Hmm... Worse? Better? After he guessed himself?

I don't really know.

Seriously, I don't.

You don't have to THINK about anything. You don't have to be smart, and think about what will happen and about the God damn future... Just... You have to tell yourself...

"Yeah! I can do it. If I get rejected. Nah, what the hell, at least I got it out."

But of course, when you get rejected, you get all EMO and you cry and stuff... But... Be proud, at least you told him/her. Yep, be proud cause you got the guts to do it.

1. BE AN IDIOT AND BE BRAVE

That's what I am. Well... Idiots have no worries right? So, be an idiot, to make yourself feel better. Idiots are somewhat braver than normal people. It's true you know? Cause, they don't worry =_=

2. HAVE NO REGRETS

HAH. This is the worst part. You WILL have regrets. Either way, you will... For a while anyway. So, don't worry about it. If you really like him/her, it's worth it. And well... Maybe he/she will like you back?

3. EMPTY YOUR HEAD

Like SOME people, who keep saying that they'll get rejected without even trying first... JUST EMPTY YOUR FRIGGIN HEAD. And then, you can just say it out with no worries. Mm, take a deep breath first, it's stressful if you're telling it face to face.

4. WAIT... OR RUN...

You have two choices after you tell him/her. You can wait for the answer, or, if you're too chicken, RUN AWAY. Yeah... If you KNOW that you'll REALLY get rejected, run away. But... if you stay, maybe that person will have a change of heart... But... I don't think laptops change that fast(you know who I mean).

5. WHATEVER

Don't care. If you do, it'll hurt more. I know how that 'he's really kind, and if I see that kind smile, that happy face, laughing together with them, with us, it will hurt so bad that I can't take it.' feels. It hurts bad right? But well, it is better than not seeing each other. So, keep a smiley face, even if your heart is cracking so bad you can hear it.

6. THE HELL WITH THIS

If you can't take it anymore, if you're an impatient idiot like me, you can just shout it all out in front of other people. Or, you can just ask him/her to come with you for a sec, then, you say what you want. If you're impatient, it works better, cause, you're firey I guess???? O_O

Hmmm...

I never expected things to turn out like this.

I'm just me.

7. BE YOURSELF

Yeah, that's the most important thing... If he/she can't accept YOU, because you're YOU. The hell man, just walk off without a second thought and forget about that person already. If you guys are friends, then, he/she can accept you, but, maybe they just don't feel the same way... Yet...

But, if you've never talked for 5 friggin years, and he/she kinda hates the fact that you like him/her. Then well... Good luck with things. If she can't accept you because you're you. Waisi, just forget about her. If you're already so God damn negative, what you expect? If you're EMO, you think you can get things done? Ah, fuck. I used to be like that. But you know what? I found it in me to tell how I really feel. AND FOR GOD'S SAKE.... YOU'RE A FUCKING GUY.

Ahhhh...

I know that it's hard, because it's her, because you know, she's way better than you. That's why you're looking down on yourself. You can't fucking do that! JUST FUCKING TELL HER HOW YOU FEEL ALREADY AND STOP BEING EMO.

Ah damn... I don't know why I'm so pissed. Is it because he becomes a sissy when it comes to her? Is he that much of a wuss?

I'm sorry la...

Waiha...

I'm gonna go clean my room now.

I don't think the above post helped =_=

No comments: