Sunday 19 December 2010

Flower Heart?

Flower heart.

I never thought about it.

I never knew what it really meant? And I still don't know what it means.

Yes. I am an idiot.

But don't worry though, he's my last.

I know I say that every time... But... Gimme a break will ya? I never knew anyone that I could talk to like this...

Even if I really NEED a screen in between... And can't really do everything I do with girls. Don't get any wrong ideas yet.

I'm not lesbian.

I'm just curious.

Well... You know... We seem so soft... And... Fluffy... I... Uhh...

This is where the last of my lines come in...

I kissed a girl and I liked it, and we... Too bad it was a dream...


WHAT?!

Don't worry... I don't like girls... I can touch myself~

EHHH HEEMMMM

Sorry bout that =_=

I was... Uhh... A bit... Caught up... In that...

Remember the dream that I told you guys... The one with Lady Gaga... Naked... And... Uhhh... Then I woke up????

AHHH

WHAT THE HELL

You probably think I'm sick by now.

I thought it was normal to fantasize/dream about famous people naked? Especially the ones which are rumored to be a guy but is a girl???? =_=

RIGHT.

Uh-huh.

Sorry Stephy.

For the... Um... Above...

I think I'm the only one who does that.

Kill me now.

If there's nothing worth moving on to, I wouldn't. If there's nothing making me love, I won't.

You know... I always thought that you should fall in love with a stranger instead of a friend... Cause... Well... I don't really know why... But... I guess I was wrong... I was so fucking wrong that I wasted a whole year on a dude who doesn't even care about ANYTHING, a dude I don't even know, just because he's cute, I shouldn't say that I love him.

I get it now.

I was wrong.

Would you be able to accept a person who swears as much as me...?

I'm not sorry that I swear a lot though. At least I just mouth the words in public. Like just now... Don't know if you noticed what I said... Hmm...

In this world that is full of pretend, be the real thing.

I'm not sorry for being real. This is just how I am.

Yeah... I admit Stephy...

I do change quickly. If I realize my feelings.

I believe that you saw... Last year... That black book, I used color pencils =_=

It was because he's reliable, and that... You know... At one point... He became your husband.

EHHH HEMMM

Nothing...

Nothing...

It was because for some reason... I thought that friends shouldn't fall for each other? What the hell right... I don't even know where I got that idea... When I think about it now... OMG... I feel so old... I was so young back then... AHH... Hell... Only one year passed.

Just like that, this year passed.

You know how when you wish time would pass faster,and it actually passes SLOWER than usual?

But now...

I want time to move SLOWLY... But then... What the... One hour... Two hours... Three hours... They passed. Just like that. And... Another day is over.

The past... Wow... It's like... Ten years passed...

I feel so old...

=_=

Many things can happen in a year...

I wonder... What will 2011 be like?

2012 isn't the end of the world... It's a start for people?

I wonder... Even in this little Sitiawan, people don't walk... And when you walk, they stare at you from their bikes/cars like they pity you that you have to walk... It's not that bad. No wonder all Sitiawan people are fat.
I'm from Sitiawan, don't worry, I'm included.

Every time I walk... What the heck... I'm the only person.

It's not

DA XIAO JIE BU NENG JOU

I'm not even THAT to begin with, and besides, my mum's fine with me walking, and so is my dad. Only my grandma objects. SO... Whatever... Walking is a good thing. You save the world from carbon dioxide. My daily health goal is 10 thousand steps. But... Most I've walked is 8 thousand plus. I will be waiting to reach 10  thousand tomorrow... Wait for me... Zongxu...

Since everyone already knows... What the hell... But I prefer those who know not to tell. I don't like being asked how and why and all that crap. What good will be there if you know? I must admit... It is fun to listen sometimes... Now I know why she HATES talking about it so much...

God damned mosquitoes.

God... WHY THE HELL DID YOU CREATE THEM?

Were they experiment FAIL and you forgot to kill them?

UFFFFFFFFF

DAMMIT

You know...

I never realized how fair he was... =_=

Did you shave? O_O

Blablablablablablablablabla~

I still don't know what we are, cause... It's just... Go with the flo~

Flo-Rida.

Yeah.

THAT WAS A DATE? (>_<)

I don't know if having a 4 year old pulling up his PJs and kissing the glass and showing you his middle finger is the ideal date... But... Seriously... I feel like swearing so much right now... That sunnuvabitch.

Oh God...

I hope the staff working at McDonald's know how to CLEAN. Cause... They're gonna need to seriously WIPE that glass...

Uff...

My mum already knows. She's worse than a sister... Well... I don't know what she saw, she treated my phone like it was HERS, shielding me from looking at the things she's looking at =_= But... Well... She didn't see THAT much cause she keeps pressing the wrong buttons xD

So...

She just asked me, pointing my phone at me like she was gonna kill me...

Who is it...

Then... It's done~

She continues her entertainment- Reading my messages =_=

Well... Whatever...

Lunch? I don't think that will be possible.

Dinner? I don't think that's possible either.

You're right.

Let's just have laptops in front of us.

I'll sleep for now...

Please no lesbian dreams again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, i know u. me ntg de la, no nid apologize ~ -.-''

MemeMeRachel said...

lol. yeah. haha.
Just now my mum wanna use, so... I off. sorry a~