Thursday 9 December 2010

Before I go to Bed-

I can't help it...

Every holiday... I become more and more UNHEALTHY.

Sleeping at 7am, waking up at 4pm, bathing at 1am. Then continue whatever I feel like doing until I fall asleep.

One of these days... I'm gonna end up on a hospital bed. Soon enough, you'll see me sleeping inside my coffin.

CHOI!!!!!!!!!

Right.

I think I should give BL a rest and start watching some boy and girl romance anime. I guess I'll do legal stuff once in a while, for now, I'm just gonna watch fansubs =D I will never buy manga though...

Reading manga is hard work. I think I'll stop for a bit... Maybe continue when I feel like it. I wonder how long they take to scanlate a volume... Haa... I'm so tired I don't even care anymore.

Yosuga no Sora. Starting the first episode, let it load first.

Yosuga no Sora is actually an ero visual novel. I think it must be good that's why they made the anime. Like Fate/Stay Night, and I think Togainu no chi... Which reminds me... I have to watch that too~ And I think I'm gonna try playing Yosuga no Sora when the English version is released, it's completed, just... Waiting for the release date =)

Maybe watch Angel Beats and Hellsign in between... Letter Bee doesn't look too bad either...

Death Note can wait. I will own it for a long long time. Unless... It get's stolen or broken or scratched =(

Done loading~

I wonder... What will I do next...

In truth, I'm just running away, I'm scared of tomorrow, and I want to do everything as soon as I can. I wonder what tomorrow holds. I try to see the world as only this, so that in I will not hurt myself. I try to ignore the reality, I stay alone because the world is scary and complicated.

I want to live like this forever because I'm being taken care of and I don't have to worry. Everyone is growing old. I wonder how I will deal with the death of the ones precious to me.

Things aren't as simple as they may seem. I wonder why... I am worrying...

Have I become such a person... That is afraid and running. I have always been running, but I never realized. Now... I see... I'm running... Running away from responsibility, I want this to be my only world, but... I feel like seeing the world that is out there.

I've become so weak... So afraid...

I wonder what will I do next when I step out into the real world that is full of corruption?

Erase.

MemeMeRachel_0257

No comments: