Tuesday 14 December 2010

Bewwweweweweweeewww~

Sore demo ii... Orewa daijobun... Demo... Komenasai... Tanjoubi anata... Komenasai!!! Hontoni komen! >_<

I don't know what else to say. No, I seriously DON'T KNOW WHAT to say...

I'm so cold... I'm really cold... I'm shivering... And the AC isn't even on... BRRRR... What happened? Certainly not because of Coke... I haven't had Coke in a long time ^_^

Uwaaaaaaaa~

Once you think about something, you get worried and decide NOT to do it... But you know what? Just go for it... Like me... I said that I would be giving manga reading a rest... Well... When I actually read page one... I can't stop until I finish it. And about NOT watching BL anymore... Screw that too... Without it, I'd be tearless already. Ish. Love is a cruel thing, so... Watching homos feels good. Cause... Duuuuhhh... They're homos, you can't get jealous... Although... I do most of the time...

May I ask? How do you think I feel now?

Happy right!!!

Can you see through my words though... Am I happy?

Who knows...

WELL THEN...

The anime that I've download/watched... 97% of them are BL. On my computer, only 3 are those action/horror/boy-girl-romance... The rest... Yaoi~

WHAT?

At least it's better than taking drugs right?

I wonder when will the 3rd OVA for Koisuru Boukun be released~ Ah... Thank you Shin Yi for all the wonderful BL~ I was almost outta BL to watch. You saved me??? =D

What is it that I'm doing? I know damn well why I'm shivering. I always shiver when I'm holding something back. Just gotta get used to it I guess...

I turn my head to the East, I don't see nobody by my side.
I turn my head to the West, nobody in sight.
So I turn my head to the North, swallow that pill that they call pride...
The old me's dead and gone... But the new me's gonna be alright...

Ohh... I've been traveling on this road too long,
Just tryna find my way back home...
The old me's dead and gone...
Dead...
And...
Gone...

Guess everyone knows that song... I just kinda miss it... Reminds me of something...

Where will all the heartbrokenness go now.

Why do my eyes open so big and allow me to smile when I feel so much like doing the opposite.

Why is it that I wont allow myself to write what I really feel...

Why am I still smiling when I'm dying inside...

My head feels so heavy...

I just keep smiling... But... I'm sad...

Why wont I admit that I'm sad... Why do I continue to smile even when I'm alone with myself...

Why...

Why...

I don't know which is it...

I did say... Don't blame me for being selfish... That's why... I... But in the end... It was... It was actually worse than I had expected... If it was another person... I would have just told you straight... I didn't want you to know cause... Isn't it the best...?

Tell me...

Wouldn't you like to live like a kid... Being happy and all that...

They can be happy, because they don't know anything yet... And so... By not knowing anything... It would be just another boring day for me... Another year for you... We'd all be happy. I'd rather keep that to myself and  kill it slowly... But then... I just couldn't do it... I should have never said anything... I am sorry... For being so selfish... Then I guess you wont be needing the so-called present anymore...

Still...

Even if it wasn't you...

Urushi...

Although that pretty much did the worst.

I will kill him...

Sah...

He died when he was 30.
I never met him.
He was killed.
They were jealous.
They accused him of being a spy.
They dug a hole,
Threw him down,
Smashed him with rocks...
Until he died and nothing was left.
It took the others three days to find his remains...

Jealousy...

Luckily, I'm not worth it.

Being a nobody does have some advantages...

I will return to the shadows where I was first born...

Disaster... Not... Miracle... 

2 comments:

toozgx said...

Miracle is by Jia Xun again. And I think I get the picture pretty clear by now. What's holding you from spilling the beans? o_O

MemeMeRachel said...

I dont know... I just cant... I dont want anybody to know... even if im dying now... im still entertaining my friend...